Safety is a major priority of Fluid Building.
Fluid Building projects comply with SafeWork NSW Codes of Practice,
the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 and the Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011.
Our safety strategies are reinforced through:
- All Fluid Building team members have undertaken the Construction Induction (white card)
- All Fluid Building Foreman are first aid trained
- Every project has its own site specific Inductions and Safe Work Method Statements
- Engineering solutions and inspections are carried out when required
- All tools are tested and tagged as required
- All Fluid Building team members wear Personal Protective Equipment
- We conduct regular toolbox meetings which cover site risk assessments
- We utilise practices that eliminate environmental impacts