Fluid Building Services are currently seeking a highly-skilled Carpenter to join our team on the Northern Beaches.
You will collaborate with the Project Manager and Foreman to carry out various building works as required.
If you have a strong work ethic and strive for continuous improvement, we want to hear from you.
Skills and experience
- Certificate III in Carpentry preferred.
- Other trades will be considered upon application
- 2+ years of professional carpentry experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of carpentry techniques and methods, including installation and construction
- Proficient in using electrical and hand tools
- Able to read and interpret plans and technical drawings
- Good physical condition, stamina, and dexterity
- Must have white card, drivers licence & vehicle.
Job benefits and perks
Fluid Building Services provides excellent opportunities with strong in-house employee development and long term benefits for the right candidate.